- Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is information associated directly with a specific person or entity ("Personally Identifiable Information"). Such information includes, but is not limited to, name, email address or postal address. We do not require you to provide any Personally Identifiable Information to access certain sections of the Website. Where applicable, you and/or your employer ("[Company Sponsor]") may elect to register and create a personal account for you to access certain sections of the Website (each a "[Registered User]"). If you and/or your employer elect to register and provide Personally Identifiable Information, We will limit our use of your information to this purpose. We may use Personally Identifiable Information to inform Registered Users of updates to the Website, to send Registered Users information about our company and services, or promotional material from some of our business partners, or to contact Registered Users when necessary.
- Registered User. Each Registered User will have a private, individualized page reflecting his or her personal information and activity on the Website for his or her records and reflection. Aggregated and/or summarized macro level data, such as general Registered User usage of the Website and other aggregated and/or summarized data, will be shared with said Registered User's respective Company Sponsor in addition to limited personal information, in our sole discretion.
- Public Message Board. Any and all information made available by you on any and all public message boards or other public online forums on the Website, i.e. the Gallery, will be publicly displayed. The Website allows posting of comments that may be viewable by other Registered Users. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which We are unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information not associated directly with a specific person or entity. Such information includes, but is not limited to, number of visits to the Website, the time and date of a visit, type of browser used and a visitor's IP address. We collect this information solely for purposes of site administration. This information is not used to personally identify a user.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information. We track user activity on the site, such as last login, session failures, search queries and number of results, and other non-personally identifiable information in order, among other things, to help us manage and improve our site. We may use such non-personally identifiable information, among other things, to analyze trends, promote and market our site, products and/or services, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic and other non-personally identifiable information for aggregate use at our site or otherwise. We may also share non-personally identifiable information with third parties, including, without limitation, our business partners, vendors, distributors, advertisers and marketers.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. Other than as set forth herein, We do not disclose, sell, give or otherwise transfer any personal information about our users, unless required by law.
- Security. This Website has security measures in place intended to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We will take reasonable steps to safeguard Personally Identifiable Information we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk.
- Opt-Out. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, you may "opt-out" of receiving these communications by either sending us an e-mail at info@BlueOceanBrain.com; or setting user preferences on the Website to not receive email notifications or announcements regarding the Website and/or other services.
- Transferability. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We may transfer, sell or assign information concerning your use of this Website, including without limitation, personally identifiable information, to third parties, as a result of the sale, merger, consolidation, and change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of TRT and/or the Website. In the event of such transfer, sale or assignment, notice will be given in accordance with Section 12 below.